if you’ve got enough nerve.”
Hello! I’m Linn Wiberg, the 5th member of ABBA and one half of the podcast One Way Ticket, currently located in the ugly but lovely city of London. I tend to write myself out of trouble, or more correctly I write about my getting into trouble.
In this unruly part of cyberspace, I take you on my journeys to places far away or quite literally around the corner (my bank account hates me because I travel too much). But also my journey through that scarily ephemeral and still endless headache that is your 20s.
This lifestyle blog started in 2011 when I listened to that naive teenage heart of mine and moved to London. A terrible idea I’ll be forever grateful for. From being an outlet for documenting mischief my blog has grown into a source of inspiration for young women to follow their dreams and not succumb to the norms around them.
Hope you want to tag along! I mean, if you haven’t closed this tab yet, chances are we might get along pretty damn well.
I like cool things and kind people which is why I regularly collaborate with brands I love. If you are one of them shoot me a message here. You can also check out my previous collaborations or my portfolio if you want to find out more.
– Why always working late is a sign of poor judgement
– The trap of being jealous of your best friends
– Interview with my sister Saga on being 14
– My secret London city guide; the local gems tourists miss
– Babe of the Month; promoting inspiring women online
– A guide to setting up goals for your year
– Photo story: A south London girl collective