if you’ve got enough nerve.”
Hello! I’m Linn Wiberg, the 5th member of ABBA currently located in the ugly but lovely city of London. I tend to write myself out of trouble, or more correctly I write about my getting into trouble.
In this unruly part of cyberspace I take you on my journeys to places far away or quite literally around the corner (my bank account hates me because I travel too much). But also my journey through that scarily ephemeral and still endless headache that is your 20s.
This lifestyle blog started in 2011 when I listened to that naive teenage heart of mine and moved to London. A terrible idea I’ll be forever grateful for. From being an outlet for documenting mischief my blog has grown into a source of inspiration for young women to follow their dreams and not succumb to the norms around them.
Hope you want to tag along! I mean, if you haven’t closed this tab yet, chances are we might get along pretty damn well.
I like cool things and kind people which is why I regularly collaborate with brands I love. If you are one of them shoot me a message here. You can also check out my previous collaborations or my portfolio if you want to find out more.
– Why always working late is a sign of poor judgement
– The trap of being jealous of your best friends
– Interview with my sister Saga on being 14
– My secret London city guide; the local gems tourists miss
– Babe of the Month; promoting inspiring women online
– A guide to setting up goals for your year
– Photo story: A south London girl collective